Thursday, August 30, 2007

WHAT: Scrap*Pink Weekend Event
WHEN: September 28-30
WHERE: Scrap*Funattic~229 N. Andover Road
WHY: To support Breast Cancer Awareness and the Susan G. Komen Foundation
HOW: We're going to have a crop from 5:00pm-midnight on Friday the 28th and resuming 7:00am-midnight on Saturday the 29th.
HOW MUCH: $30.00
WHAT DOES THAT INCLUDE: "Fight Like a Girl" T-shirt and goodie bag, some "pink" snacks - NO MEALS
WHAT ELSE IS GOING ON THAT WEEKED: We will be having various make-n-takes through out the day on Saturday..............AND a class on Sunday (more info. to come on that!)
WHEN CAN I SIGN UP: Friday August 31st at 9:00 am SHARP!
HOW CAN I SIGN UP: In the store.......on the phone......you MUST pay IN FULL at the time of sign up - we are anticipating a FAST sell out - so we are NOT able to "hold" your spot until the day of the class/crop.

2 comments:

madmax20 said...

Sounds great! I am still in the cropping mood...or as my daughter states..."crapping"...i will share that story with you later. I am planning to call first thing in the am. Wanted to let you know that I have been checking out HW site. Pretty cool. And the page maps site is neat. I intend to use it! Take care and have a good weekend. BTW...it's me...Missy

Scrap*Funattic said...

SHUT UP MISSY! You're not such a computer flunkie after all!!!! Okay - whats the "HW" site?!?! Am I missin' something - missy?!?! steff :)