Thursday, August 23, 2007







Here's a few pics from the Ganza Preparations week!!!!!!! You just have to LAUGH at these things after you've worked as hard and long as we have!!!
I have some more -but it's late and I HAVE to get some sleep!! We have been working SO HARD!! ALLLL of us!! Renee, Kristy, Sarah, Mom and I - and now we are SO excited to welcome KELLI MARTIN back!! She's gonna help mom out at the store this weekend so we can have the rest of us girls here all working together!! I'm really REALLY happy and feel SO fortunate to have WONDERFUL girls as part of the "attic family"!!
I've taken some photos of the crop room here at BW and will post them in the AM - so look back for those - but I HAVE to get Kord to sleep - hes got school in the AM!!! Hope you're all sleeping soundly - packed and ready to go!! We're ALMOST ready for you!!!!
btw - check out janas blog (life at almost 40) for some SERIOUSLY important scrappers info!!

6 comments:

kristyM said...

I CAN'T SLEEP!!!! I can't wait til I can get up there tom nite. Renee love the whooo whooo shirt!

babsbrown said...

OK, and don't worry, the m&m's on the floor were disposed of properly, and not in the table treats! :)

Flair Girl said...

Gina and I went in last night and discovered all of the 'fairy dust' left from the signs. The sparkle adds a special touch to the store. We welcomed Kelly back too! She was missed and it's good to see her face. Thanks to each of you attic gals for your hard work in preparation! We're all looking forward to enjoying it soon!

aday said...

I am sooo excited. I got a funny ironic story to share with you ladies when I arrive. You will enjoy this laugh :)

Liz S said...

Hi Ladies,

Why does Kelly look so angry?

Liz

aday said...

maybe those were HER m&m's

LIZ!! Can't wait to see you today I MISS YA!!