Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Okay - a quick question for you today......before i get to posting some FANTABULOUS photos from the weekend!!! (finally have the uploaded onto my computer!)......trying to get the plans for the SCRAPPINK weekend going.....(from ONE crop - to another!....TOUGH life!).......for those of you who MIGHT be thinking about coming.....would you rather have classes and make n takes for YOU throughout the day......................or would you rather come to CROP ALL DAY with no interruptions?!? (other than a few give-a-ways and of course, passing of "Flossie"!?!) Let me hear from you SOON!! If you don't want to post a comment here - email me at scrapfunattic@cox.net!!!


thanks!!

~peace- steff


(PS - I just COULDN'T resist NOT posting ONE pic. from this weekend!!! This *@#)(*$# Whoopie cushion KEPT making its way UNDER my komfie Cushion....................thanks to Bonnie, Amy, Jaki and LouAnn!!!! ........ so, here's a pic. of Dana TRYING to blow it up!)

13 comments:

JennK said...

classes and make and takes..

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

ILL CROP ALL DAY ANYTIME!!! WHERE & WHEN DO WE SIGN UP AGAIN??

JENNIFER R.

aday said...

CLASSIC PIC

wolffx5 said...

I love the all day crop! It gives me a chance to get "my" stuff done! Cause you know I can't get anything done at home! But..keep the challenges coming! They are great!

jodie said...

I would love to crop all day!!! I never get the chance to do that at home!!

Liz S said...

classes and make and takes...

sign me up!

Liz

*Chelle* said...

Croppin' all day is what I LOVE!!!! I'm soooooo there!!!!

Summer said...

love croppin' all day!!!!

Savannah Scarbrough said...

Thanks so much to Steff, Sarah and all the "Attic" family for a weekend we all remember for a long time to come! By the way, Steff, where did you go in such a hurry Saturday night? HMMM??? Enquiring minds want to know. I think have either one would be great. Count me in!!!!

Flair Girl said...

Great times-huh!!! I hoped you all would do ScrapPink-I vot make and takes!! Add 2-for Gina as well.

dk said...

Very evil pic. I'll have to see what I can figure out to reciprocate. Hmmmmmm . . . any photos come to mind. . . dk

Anonymous said...

thanks for a great weekend
we would like some short classes but mostly just crop

jaki said...

I realy have no idea what you are talking about. I'm so very confused that my name would be associated with something so juvenile as a whoopie cushion:)