Friday, August 24, 2007

ARE YOU READY!!??!?!

WE ARE (NOT!) Just kiddin' - it's coming together!! These are just a few pics from the last day I wanted to share with you all!!!


ALL the UPS boxes that arrived THURSDAY ----- JUST in time for GANZA!!!


Rocky and Renee - Working HARD for the money!!!

Renee - she gets a LITTLE excited when we get new stuff in!!!

The NEW Glitz - we are bringin some to ganza - and leaving the rest at the store for those of you who aren't attending this weekend!!! there's enough to go around!!!

THE CROP ROOM at BEST WESTERN......awaits you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Alicia - this is where you and your "crew" are sittin - HULLO - HOW perfect is this for you and Shandra and Kathy - "hard rock"!!!!

Does THIS make anyone else happy??!?!




The internet is SOOOOO slow here- i'm hoping all of these photos up load!!! I don't have ALLLL DAY LONG!!!

WE will have a LIVE remote tonight - so those of you that are cropping "remotely" - log on and lets have a P-A-R-T-Y!!!

6 comments:

aday said...

YES YES YES!! How exciting I have 15 minutes left here at work then home to try to make a bad hair day better then onto my Attic CHICKEES!! My skin is crawling I am soo excited!!

Summer said...

OMG I am sooo excited to get my hands on that PAPER!!!!! I can hardly type!!! Loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I missed out by the registration by only one day, but I will be cropping from home. How exciting is it that a few of us can get together and crop by remote. How will that work?

jodie said...

How exciting....I'll be loggin on tonight to crop with you guys!!! Have fun girls!!

JennK said...

You want to know what is SAD...I already bought some of the new paper today! LOL..

Have fun at Ganza

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

OMG!! Renee! Honey!! Was the feel of the new product like jumpin in a pool of sketti??? HEHEH