Monday, August 27, 2007

Okay - first of all - I'M TIRED?!!!!!! Anyone else out there still having a hard time "snapping out of it"??!!! I thought I was doing pretty good - got home last night - got ALL the laundry done - meals "cooked" for the week - grocery shopping - house cleaned - even watched an episode of my favorite show - "Family Jewels"!!! ....... woke up this morning EARLY for school - and WHAM!!! TIRED!!!
T * I * R * E * D!!!!
So, I just finished typing up the newsletter - THAT took about an hour - so I'm TIRED!!! I'm going to bed!!! It's not even 10:00 and I'm READY FOR BED!!! But, I promise I'll be back tomorrow to post more pics from ganza - more store info - and more challenges for the week!!! So, stay tuned!!!

PS - I am SO appreciative of the comments that you guys are leaving for us on this blog - it's SO nice to hear them!!! We all really do LOVE YOU GUYS and think of you as friends - so thank you !! We had a weekend we will NEVER forget!! I'm STILL laughing at things that I remember from this weekend!!!! Even laughing at things that I wasn't "around" to witness!!! :)

~steff

6 comments:

kristyM said...

I slept most of the day! I am exausted. I had no idea I could be this tired from having soooo much FUN!!!!

Summer said...

Can't wait to see the challenge!! They have been really inspiring, LOVE THAT!!!

Born2scrap said...

I don't feel so bad then LOL. Got home, sat down, fell asleep till 8! Got up, kissed kiddos, went to bed. On monday, catnapped between loads of laundry and grocery shopping. Fixed supper, sat down, and out again. But had a great time so guess was worth it! It was great seeing old friends and making new ones!

ELVIS LIVES! ROFLOL!

Just hoping I have enough energy to work in the shop today but if you find me snoozing in the crop area, don't tell Debbie!

aday said...

I feel like I have been in a complete daze for 2 days. I force myself up because I can't wear jammies to work (who made that rule anyway)
Just hoping I have enough creative juice for the Aweso{me} class this weekend.

Born2scrap said...

what?!? we can't wear pj's to work?

there goes my plan for the day...

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

SHHH.... I AM STILL SNORING!!! I HAVEN'T CAUGHT UP YET ON MY SLEEP EITHER. DO YOU EVER REALLY GET ENOUGH ANYWAY????

WELL HEY ATTIC GIRLS, I NEVER REALLY GOT A CHANCE TO SAY "THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER AMAZING WEEKEND!" AGAIN YOU GUYS PULLED OFF AN INCREDIBLE CROP!!! I HAD A GREAT WEEKEND!!! I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!

IT WAS GOOD TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND SEE THE OLD ONES AS WELL! I LAUGHED SO MUCH MY SIDES STILL HURT!!! I DEFINITLY HAD SOME MEMORABLE MOMENTS!!!!

ALSO, ELVIS WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW HE HAD A GREAT TIME AS WELL, HE FELT A WHOLE LOT OF "HUNK A HUNK BURNIN LOVE!" THIS WEEKEND AND CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE ALL OF THE PICTURES WITH HIS FANS.

ROCK ON!!!!