Saturday, December 22, 2007

Well, WHEW!!! What a FRIDAY!!! IT'S A JUNGLE OUT THERE!!!!!! I hope you are ALL DONE WITH YOUR SHOPPING!!! SERIOUSLY - I've NEVER seen as many people out on ONE day ALL OVER THE PLACE as I had yesterday!!! My brave scrubby took the kiddos to the MALL!! BOTH OF THE KIDS!!! I went to meet him and he looked like he was going to JUMP over the railing!! It was AWFUL out!!! And with today's weather - YUCK!! NOT!! I LOVE THIS WEATHER!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

So, our 12 days of Christmas sales event has come to a close!!! And what a success it was!!! Thank you ALL for your participation in all of it!! I really enjoyed getting a feel for how many of you out there are ACTUALLY reading our blog!!! I'll keep the posts coming - cuz I know how much SOME of you enjoy reading them!!!

Speaking of peeps - Liz S. ........ are you out there?!?!?! I haven't heard from you!!!!!

We got another shipment of stickles in yesterday AND some other new stuff - but I don't wanna speak to soon - cuz I'm not sure how fast mom/I will get it processed to get it out on the floor today or tomorrow I'm sure - but it's some new stuff that we've never had in the store before!!!! I'm SO excited!!!

Okay - I've GOT to get my house cleaned before the HOLIDAY is here!!! We made our FIRST ever GINGERBREAD house last night with the kiddos........I'll have to post the pictures later on!!! I'm hoping to make some SUGAR cookies later on tonight!! BUT, both kiddos seem to be coming down with something!!!!

We ARE going to continue our "ATTIC BUX" throughout the weekend!!! So, for every $50.00 purchase you make - we will be giving you back $5.00 in ATTIC BUX!!!! AND we're going to continue our additional 10% off all clearance merchandise through the weekend as well!! BUT, after Christmas - it all goes back to 40% off!!!!!

Don't forget - we ARE GOING TO BE CLOSED ON CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS DAY!!!! We wanted to give US and all of our employees an additional day to celebrate the "reason for the season" with their families!! SOOOOO, get in before Monday!!! Remind your scrubbies to get in too!!!!!

On a personal note - how many of you out there are making new years resolutions????? How many of them are "weight loss" related?????? LMK!!

4 comments:

*Chelle* said...

Hiya, Attic Gals!! Glad to hear Mom made it back home safe!!!

On the New Year's resolution topic, I will be doing the eating healthy thing. Not necassarily to loose weight, but to keep up my health. Weight loss is just a bonus. I'll email ya instead of airing my laundry publicly!!

Have a very Merry Christmas and God Bless you and your families!!!

Liz S said...

Hi Steff,

I'M HERE I'M HERE!! Just been layin low with a really bad cold again. I have been reading your blog and will be in eventually to pick up my stickles holder, I'M SO EXCITED to get another one!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND YOUR FAMILIES.

Liz

Summer said...

OHHHHH.... NYR's!!! I don't think I have made one in years! I usually don't do soo well with them so I just stopped making them!
But after Christmas I will be back on track to eating healthy and lose those 5 pounds I put on from eating every sugar cookie in sight!!! OMG!!! Seriously I am going to get back on track and keep the junk out of the house!!! Well technically December 28th will be the day that all the junk food will be gone! I forgot about Johnny's birthday 12/27!!! I can NOT eat his cake!!!! Okay so after that then I will get back on track. Okay how many times am I going to tell you guys that?!??!?!!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!!

Christie said...

OK, so for obvious reasons my NYR will have nothing to do with weight loss, but come April 18, I am all over that with you all! I hope to start hitting the good old Y around the 1st of June (in my spare time).
Mainly just wanted to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS! So glad to have you guys in my life!