Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like FRIDAY!!!! We made it through the week!!! I hope you're enjoying this 12 days of Christmas "stuff" as much as we are!! We've had SUCH a positive response from everyone, and we're hoping that it's helping to de-stress your holiday planning and to bring a smile to your face!!!

So, for Friday's Challenge.....the FIRST person to CALL the store 316-733-0029 (yes, we wanna hear your beautiful voice!) and recite OR SING to Renee or Kristy in the morning the 12 days of Christmas beginning with TWELVE!!! so,,,,,on the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me.............................

Good luck!!

Have a great Friday!

OH!! On the 5th day of Christmas Sale - we're giving to you - 40% off ALL Magazines and Idea Books!!! This includes ALLLLLLLL books and magazines - great Christmas gifts!!

Mom - have a WONDERFUL week in Mexico - we'll miss you - enjoy and RELAX and forget all about KANSAS for ONE week!!! love ya!

1 comments:

aday said...

why cant I just live around the corner too!! I know I am a whiner