Wednesday, December 19, 2007

BUSY!

That's all I'm gonna say!!

DID get my Christmas cards (1/2 of them) mailed out today - I ended up having to go out and buy more cuz my "little" list became a "oh yeah - what about them, and her, and oh yeah I forgot about them!" list!!! So, the rest will be finished tomorrow!! I even did a digi layout of my favorite pics of the boys from this year in the card! ! Maybe I'll post that later!!

Okay - so STILL no winner for yesterdays challenge - so I'm gonna post the answers TOMORROW giving you ONE MORE NIGHT to try and get the answers to me - Man - I guess these were harder than I thought!!!!

Here's your Wednesday Challenge - it should be easier!!! ANYONE can win - so if you won last week - you're eligible again!!!! GOOD LUCK!!: (thank you CW - you're the bomb!)

Tell me the TITLES of these Christmas songs!!! (i'm gonna give you the first one to help you out!)
1. TTDOC....The Twelve Days Of Christmas
2. JB
3. ICUAMC
4. AIAM
5. SN
6. DYHWIH
7. ISMKSC
8. OCT
9. CROAOF
10. GGROBAR
11. RTRNR
12. FTS
13. OHN
14. WIAWW
15. BICO
16. JTTW

Here is our ELEVENTH day of Christmas Sale!!
Thursday December 20th
Crop A Dile….
Buy the PINK CropADile and get the case ½ off
Or
Take $5.00 off the Green CropADile!!

0 comments: