Thursday, December 20, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS to SHANNON FISHER!!!! (our ever so very lucky Shannon Fisher!) She is our winner for Wednesdays Christmas Song Trivia!!! I was SO excited to see all the submissions to the challenge when I got here this morning!!!! I didn't realize that ALL of you read the blog!!! I thought it was just the FIVE of us!! ha ha!!! So, Shannon - congratulations!!! I will have a special somethin' for you next time you're in!!!!! I don't know a WHOLE lot about Shannon - but what I do know is that she always has a SMILE on her face, she is extremely talented and she is looking MOST HOT as of lately!! (wink wink, she knows what I'm talkin' about!)

Here are the answers for the quiz!!
1. The 12 Days of Christmas
2. Jingle Bells
3. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
4. Away in a Manger
5. Silent Night
6. Do You Hear What I Hear?
7. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
8. O Christmas Tree
9. Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
10. Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer
11. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
12. Frosty The Snowman
13. Oh Holy Night
14. Walking In a Winter Wonderland
15. Baby It’s Cold Outside
16. Joy To The World

So, what else is going on today????? I'm finishing up my Christmas cards - they are printing as I type!!!! Smyers and I went out last night and got stocking stuffers - that was fun - just a little more last minute items to pick up tomorrow and I'm DONE!!!

Mom gets back tomorrow.....I can't WAIT!!! I have missed her SOOOOO much!!!! I didn't realize just HOW much I rely on her!!! I MISS MY MOMMY!!!!

Okay - so todays challenge - RECIPES!!!! Who can email me the EASIEST and BESTEST Sugar Cookie Recipe?!?!?! HURRY!! I'm making them this weekend and I need a GOOD NEW recipe!!!

1 comments:

Summer said...

This is how I roll with the sugar cookies..... I bag of Betty Crocker's Cookie mix add a stick of butter & a egg and call it good!! It the easiest & they are SUPER YUMMY!!!! :)~