Sunday, December 16, 2007

Good morning!!!!


Here is my CHALLENGE photo collage!! I'm so proud of myself!! It's very simple - but I could NEVER have done this in twenty minutes before Jana's Digi class!!!! THANKYOU Jana!!!! Chase and I went outside and made snow angels this morning - the older boys only wanted to throw snowballs!!!


We had a blast!!!


YOU HAVE TO GET OUT THERE AND DO IT!!! Get bundled up in your warmest clothes - like my Snowman flannel jammies and my polka dot snow boots!!! It really helped to put things into perspective for me!!!


Don't forget to get your pictures to me - I want to post them!!!!


Todays 12 Days of Christmas sale is buy TWO brads and/or eyelets - get ONE free!!!!! Also 1-% additional off Clearance Merchandise - and 50% off ALL Design Runner cartridges!!!


Have a great Sunday - I'll be back later!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

There is a layout on my blog of our day in the snow, but this mama bear was NOT part of the action. Too busy behind the camera. Rene', big brother Randy, and his wife Anna and Daddy bear were. I did a digi LO of some of the pics of Rene'. Love my Rebel!!! Great for action shots.

Michielle said...

Love, love, LOVE your snow angel layout!!! Looks like you and the little one had a blast!!....let's just face it.....you're AWESOME!!!.......XXXOOO