Friday, December 21, 2007

GOOD FRIDAY MORNING TO YOU!!

How is your "FOUR MORE DAYS TILL SANTA COMES" day going?????!!!

Okay - so we FINALLY have the VOTES IN AND I'M READY TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS!!!!

THE layout challenge that we issued last week, where you lift an advertisement......Heather Carrier is our WINNER!!!

This was her advertisement that she lifted........

and this was her layout!! I AM LOVING THE COLORS!!!
Good job Heather!! I have a little somethin for you next time you're in!!!

The blog quiz challenge from Tuesday!!! We didn't get ANYONE that had ALL the correct answers......so we took the quiz's - and compared them to see who had the MOST correct answers!!!! Our winner is.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'm doing this because she is DYING to know if she won........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................she's been calling and emailing and texting DAILY to see if she was the winner........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................she was a little sneaky about asking to one of the answers to the quiz and I KNEW that and answered accordingly...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BRYNN!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Brynn has been around the attic since we opened our doors!!! She was one of our very first "Divas" and is extremely talented!!! You can see a sprinkling of her layouts in our store - but most of her work is out in Derby at "Scrappin Time"!!!!! Congratulations Brynn!! I have a little something for you too!!

Here are the answers to the quiz:
1. What MONTH did Scrap*Funattic OPEN her doors? June 2006
2. What is the name of the "Band" that Sarah and Steffanie's brother is in? Moving Rushmore
3. What is Steffanie's FAVORITE brand of Scrapbooking products? HEIDI SWAPP DUH!!!
4. What is the key word "transmission" stand for!!?? The Nintendo Wii!!
5. Whats Sarah's favorite color? PURPLE!!! (her Christmas tree was a PERFECT clue!)
6. There is a post for A WHILE ago - a picture of a fellow attic friend - in a pink Princess crop a lot shirt - who is this? Melissa Kelly!!!
7. What are our nicknames?? ALL of us: Renee, (MY Renee, Drama Llama, Babs) Kristy (Krusty) Kelli (Smelli Kelli....she loves candles she doesn't STINK!) Debbie (mom, nazi mom - or DL) Sarah (smyers) and Steff (stove top.....I don't LIKE that name!)
8. What do we like to drink when pulling an all nighter at a crop (there are a few of these that will work?) Bux, Monster, Presto
9. Finish this quote: "I'm not a princess, my needs are more like a QUEEN"
10. How old was Jana on her last birthday? 40
11. When is Steffanie's Birthday? October 8 - a NATIONAL holiday!
12. Who was the FIRST person in line for Crop*A*Ganza registration on Monday October 1st? Vicki Beeman
12. What object took the place of our CHIEF CHEF Keri during the crop*a*ganza registration? an oven MIT!
13. What was the date of our ribbon cutting? April 26, 2007
14. What color did Rocky and Renee paint our Fridge? HOT PINK
15. Where is MOM right now? Mexico


Now the sugar cookie recipe challenge...........................we have a couple of winners!! First I DID say the SUPER EASIEST recipe........................so, Sam Stueven wins for being a smart A**......she sent me and EASY BAKE OVEN recipe!!! AMY MAY wins for being the FIRST ONE to send a REAL RECIPE THAT WORKS!!! And Alicia wins for sending this funny email to me: here it is are you ready? This is the Alicia Day version..

Go to the grocery store and there is this hot little man called the Pillsbury
dough boy and you can buy his dough in a roll, and roll and cut and bake :)
So, the three of you will have a little something for you!! Same, Amy and Alicia!!! Thank you for participating!! I AM GOING TO TRY SOME OF THESE RECIPES THIS WEEKEND!!!
Today is our last 12 days of Christmas sale!! I'm a little sad!! I've enjoyed having SOMETHING every day that we focus on!!!
ALL Fiskars Hand Punches Buy ONE get ONE free!!
These Fiskars punches are SO nice - they cut very clean and smooth and are very easy for your hands!!! BUY ONE GET ONE!! HOW COOL iS THAT!!!!
Today's challenge is: whoever can find a Wii for Renee and a Barbie Party bus for Krusty..........ha!! just kidding!!! NO!!! The first person to COME IN TO THE STORE AND SING A CHRiSTMAS CAROL TO THE GIRLS WINS!!!! COME ON GET IN HERE AND SING TO US!! Tis the season!!!
I was sent this "funny" this morning - thought it would bring a smile to your face!!!
The Mommy Test I was out walking with my 3 year old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from her and I asked her not to do that. 'Why?' my daughter asked. 'Because it's been on the ground, you don't know where it's been, it's dirty and probably has germs' I replied. At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked, 'Mommy, how do you know all this stuff? You are so smart.' I was thinking quickly. 'All moms know this stuff. It's on the Mommy Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mommy.' We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information. 'OH...I get it!' she beamed, 'So if you don't pass the test you have To be the daddy.' 'Exactly' I replied back with a big smile on my face.
Okay - Sarah and I are out to get some more shopping done, hopefully will be DONE when we come back!!! I had to include this cute picture of my son, Hayden and Kristys daughter, Ella - at their Christmas program earlier this week!! Aren't they adorable!!

k.......i'll be back later on with some SALES that we're having this weekend......come back!

5 comments:

aday said...

I MISS YOU ALL SOO MUCH!! Plan to come see you soo very soon!

*Chelle* said...

I'm with Alicia!!! I miss you all!!! Plan on trying to come out soon!!!

That pic of Kord and Ella is simply too too Darling!!!! Gorgeous babies you guys have!!!

Merry Christmas Attic Gals!!

Ticey said...

I can't believe how much Hayden has grown! I haven't seen the boys in FOREVER!!!

Merry Christmas!

Love ya!

JennK said...

OMG!!!! I soooo know the famous Heather Carrier...she is all over your blog...LOL....I love the LO...I love the pix of the kids!!! looking soooo cute...

babsbrown said...

And seriously with the Wii! Wii are dying for one!!!!!! :)Call the attic if you find one, they can get ahold of me!