Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Natural Light Photo Session

Did you read last week's post (if you didn't click here) on the Attic blog with Guest Blogger Laura McPherson of Elephant Juice Designs? Well, if you didn't go check that out really quick then come back and read this one!!

To make a long story short, this weekend I COULDN'T wait to grab my little baby girl and try out her techniques.  I posted a picture I took below.  In order to save TONS of time follow this link to my personal blog and ready the whole story.  Also, if you haven't had enough run over to Laura's Blog and read the tips she has for those bloggers out there.  Also, take a minute to check out her photo blog.  I want to be Laura when I grow up...she is THAT good!!!  Thanks Laura for the tip on using natural light----I'm LOVE-ING IT!!  I can't wait to keep working with it to iron out the kinks.

besosbesos, dc

0 comments: