Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do You MISSSS MEEE??




Cause I miss you all!! And NOOO I haven't forgotten about you or our BLOG... I have just had life goin on the last few days since getting home from GAH-NZA. I STILL have this week's ORGANIZATIONAL WEBLOG to post...and I VOW to get to that soon!! The response to our videos has been A-MAZING!! We have 1,000 hits on you tube already!! CRAZY!! I have people messaging me now from all over the country wonderin what ScrapFunattic is all about! I tell them it is THE place to be for fun, scrapbooking, and friendships. And after this weekend that description sums it all up for me. What about you guys? Are you feeling the Attic LOVE?? We surely hope so!!



If you haven't done so already, check out the Blog-WALK videos my crew (aka l.fox) and I shot on Saturday of Ganza!! It is a FUN one!!! Click the video link on the sidebar to find that. But *beware* as I have said before...I am new to my little Flip camera so my vids are a "little" all over the place (Renee said her preggers tummy could hardly take it!!). The quality is SURE to improve the more I use it so please just BEAR with!!!! or is it BARE??? not sure!


If you are needing a little CAG fix to tide you over til I can get all of the pics sorted (I'm putting together a weekend wrap up video for YOU!!!) you can follow this link to my personal blog. Do any of you have blogs?? Send us the links to CAG posts if soo---we would LOVE to read all about your weekends as well!!!


**ALSO, if you have any pics from this weekend that you want added to the video PLEASE email them to me hdcurtis@cox.net by Friday night and I will get them included. The more the merrier and a big THANK YOU to Danielle V. for being the photography girl this past weekend!! Great shots!!


Also, I am planning on posting some of the layouts I did this weekend so if you want to send a few pics of your faves I can add those too!!!

be.talkin.to.ya.soon.besos.besos.dc.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Hey girl I stalked out your personal blog a bit. LOVE the family picture!! I did a little post on my blog about my most favoritest weekend of the year...
www.mylifeasafriendmotherandwife.blogspot.com
Teresa Stout

The Curtis Family said...

Oh Teresa, I just stalked you back!! I ADORE your blog! can't wait to read more! Thanks for the link and I am planning to add your CAG blog post to a list I am making for Attic fans to read if that is okay!?!?

Teresa said...

Sure...I don't think I'm very "stalkable"...just a typical life of a mommy :)

Angie Lentz said...

I was wondering were u had gone to! 2 days with nothing, I was about to have withdrawl. Thanks for the post!

Unknown said...

OMG! Our 'staches are killer! We are some hot lookin' mamas in those furry beasts!