Thursday, February 11, 2010

Alicia's Back, Back Again...Tell a Friend

Just call me Slim Shady!!!! Two days in a row I am posting this week...wooohooo! I'm telling you- not getting all of my BEAUTY sleep this weekend has REALLY taken it's toll this week. Are you all feeling the same!?! I imagine!! Our employers are going to figure out that we are less productive the week after a scrapbooking weekend and put a BAN on them!! heehehe! We'd all have to quit then, right?? Cause we are NOT giving them up. I always tell my mr. curtis that these weekends are what keep me SANE!! I HAVE to have them. He pretty much just goes with it!! I know he LOVES having all four girls to himself all weekend long! ha! So speaking of crop weekends...are you all going to Crop Camp??? Well, Alicia (one of the head honchos of that group) is back again to share with us more tips for organizing your space...however big or small...ANNNDDD helping us to pack for our next weekend crop.

I LOVE that we have soo many different getaways available to us now. Remember the days when having a few friends over on a Friday night was the ONLY way to get together! MAN how times have changed for the BETTAH!!! There is something going on almost every month now!! Sorry Heath!! :) So Enjoy Miss ADay's third vid.... (did you notice I have learned to "embed" them into the blog aka show the picture not just the link!?!?---and the screen is PINK {squeal!!} besosbesos, dc

8 comments:

Kristin McEntire said...

Love the ideas! Thanks

Angie Lentz said...

Soooo I finally found time to actually watch all the videos. Thanks soooo much for doing this. I feel I spend more time trying to organize my room than actually scrapbooking. I purchased the Jumbo Clip It Up at CAG because I need help with my patterened paper, I feel I never get to use them because I don't know what I have. Wish me luck on trying to organize it all. I would also like to know how you organized idea books and magazines. I have sooo many magazines. Do you take out the layout pages you like or keep the whole magazine? Thanks for letting me pick your brain. Keep up the good work girls.

Jamie said...

I am loving your videos and have learned alot already. I thought your tip about the bags of one colored things..like brads, buttons, snaps, flowers was genius. I was wondering how do you do other embellishments that you can't color code? Like embellishments that have words on them, epoxy dome stickers with words things like that.

Anonymous said...

I love the organization by color idea! I will definitely be using that for many of my embellishments! Any ideas on where to get sturdy bags? Thanks for the videos... they are definitely helping to motivate me to finish what I started after taking Alicia's class :)

The Curtis Family said...

Glad to see you are liking the videos!! I'll let Alicia field your questions...but I know you can get the sturdy Clip it up bags at the ATTIC!!!

The McIntyre Family said...

Thank you ladies for taking the time to put together these videos! I have seen quite a few helpful ideas that now I just need to put to use.

aday said...

Hello Ladies! I apologize for the MIA since you have been posting but I got this ugly bug that all the nurses had and it kept me in bed ALL day thursday so anyways.. Onto questions:

ANGIE: So jealous about your Jumbo Clip It Up purchase do show when you get it done! And I do take the layouts I like out of Magazines and we will be covering that soon!

JAMIE: Embelishments that have quotes etc go in my QUOTES section I know dorky but thats how I can find them.

The sturdy bags can be found at our favorite store Scrap Funattic and I plan to get more!

Burner said...

I think i might have too much to fit in those little bags. I like the idea of sorting by color. Would never have done that on my own.

On another note you have mentioned your blog. I was wondering if you could post links to all the scraping bloggers on here so we could read them.]

thanks