Saturday, February 6, 2010

Are you READING the BLOG??!!?

is anyone out there?!?!? am i BLOGGING in VAIN?!?! Regardless l.fox and I are TEARING it up!! Here we are doing the CAUUUTE make-n-take at the Scrappin Boot Camp booth! i KNOW that the Internet is slllloooowww here at the BestWestern today but you all still need to be reading and checking the bloggity blog!! I have NO comments yet on the video...what do you think?!?!? We need to kick start this blog sooooo I am going to give away TWO prizes WOMEN!! But you MUST comment!!! I will draw 2 names AT random (one Ganza goer and one reading this from home!!) You have until 8pm to leave a comment for me to be eligible!!! (please tell me if you are HERE or at HOME PLEASEEEEE!)
besos besos, dc

13 comments:

Burner said...

I am stuck working today:( Wish I was at ganza with you. Looks like so much fun.
Becca

Melinda said...

Hope everyone is having a great time! Hopefully I will make it to the next CAG!
SAcrappin from home,
Melinda Irvin

PennyJ said...

Hey The internet is very very slow. What I have seen so far is very good.


Thanks,
Penny

Angie Lentz said...

I am having sooooooo much FUN at my first Crop-a-Ganza!!!! I am soooo coming back in Sept. And once again thanks for doing a great job on the blog!!!

Paula said...

having so much fun here at cropaganza! gettinng some scrapbooking done too!!!
i'm checking in on your block every couple of hours! you're doing a great job!!! keep it up :)

Unknown said...

You are NOT blogging in vain!!! Keep it up, I love it!

Rachel said...

I'm reading at home -- trying to get motivated to do some scrapping at my kitchen table

Amanda Willis (Ryleigh's Room) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

I have been the past 2 years with my best friend, but we both had to miss this year because of new babies, for both of us! We will have plenty to work on next year. The blog is looking great!

Amanda Willis (Ryleigh's Room) said...

My Lucky Mom is at CAG! Too bad I am checking out the blog from home (right up around the corner for CAG in Park City!) this year. But having a baby prevented me from being there ;) Hope all you ladies are having a WONDERFUL time! The Vids are great! I am so jealous of all the fun stuff you guys are showing!

JamiefromKS said...

Love the updates! Love the shopping area! Will the vendors be there on Sunday!!
From Benton,
Jamie

Kim said...

Just watched the videos before you posted. Seen my friend's mom there on the stage (held up her layout of her grandbabies). Dang....I'm late. Oh well, the hot bath was worth it. :)

Scrap*Funattic said...

okay ladies, I'm getting ready to draw!! HOLD PLEASE for winners!!! And YES the vendors will be here tomorrow but some will pack up before four so come early 10ish or after!!!!