Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Did you have a {LOVELY} day??? I sure did...as I type this I am sitting in a hotel room while my husband snoozes away! See my dedication!?!? i meant to get this uploaded before we left for our little bday/vday/anniversary trip but as usual--LIFE HAPPENED and I just didn't get to it as soon as I would've liked. But I promised myself that I would get it done before I went to sleep so here I am!! I hope you LOVE your fourth video (this week is actually in 3 parts!) as much we do!!!
besosbesos, dc <3










3 comments:

Annuli said...

What do I type into You Tube to search for the videos. I can not access them from the blog. The photos/link does not appear. I am not sure why, it just recently started with my Explore upgrade.

Annuli

Lindsay said...

Love the videos ladies! I think between Alicia and I we could have an entire clip it up of stars!!

Angie Lentz said...

I just wanted to say thanks again for the videos. I know its hard work but you have helped me out.