Friday, April 9, 2010

Who Wants to Go???


We have some spots open for the weekend of THURSDAY May 6th-Sunday May 9th.  Do you want to join us??  The cost is only $100 ($20 deposit due now, the remainder will be due in a couple of weeks-or pay the whole amount now, your choice).  I KNOW it is late notice but Momma dc needs a getaway!!  Let my know ASAP if you are interested dcurtis@usd357.k12.ks.us in going with us!!

If you are not sure what Maple Memories is all about, click the link here!  It is HEAVEN, seriously!  besosbesos, dc

2 comments:

Angie Lentz said...

Why must this world be sooo unfair? I would love love love to go with but it's my weekend to work!! We NEED to get together soon!!!

LindaN said...

This MAMA would like to have a get away also. But my MAMA needs me here. Someday I will get to join you there. For now I will just dream of the wonderful time you are having.