Friday, April 9, 2010

Dawn Fuhrman's Scrap Space

Here is what Dawn had to say about her crop space:  "The scrapbook space is shared with my husband's computer so no pink allowed. The color theme came from pictures my kids painted that are on the computer desk (not pictured). The table skirt has hooks so it can hang while getting access to under the table storage. The closet space is shared with computer items also and the small punch organizer can move from the right to the left granting access to items on shelf. "


Love the closet storage Dawn!!!  Thanks for sharing your room with us!  besosbesos, dc

2 comments:

JennK said...

I love the 12 x 12 black and white pictures over her craft table. Are they canvas? I'd like to know more.. :)

LindaN said...

I cant believe how organized and clean everything is. I guess it must be because you share the space with your dear husband. You are my hero.