Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Garage Sale Goodies!!!

Wow, what a great time Karagirl and I had at the Attic's garage sale this weekend!! Check out ALL of my priceless finds!! Do you recognize anything formally belonging to you?!?!? I think it cracks me up when we buy our friend's stuff at the garage sale!! I am always saying "Dude, if I knew you wanted it you could've just HAD it...you didn't have to buy it from me!!!" HA! I was SOOOO Pumped with the things I found today. But NOT more PUMPED to find a BRAND NEW Heidi Swapp Flame Mask!! My {heart} skipped a beat when I saw it-NOT KIDDING- and I snatched it up sooo fast!! They are so hard (if not nearly impossible) to come by brand new!! Kendra was this one yours??? I KNOW I bought SEVERAL of your things! This was just one of the many treasures I SCORED at the Attic Garage sale this weekend!! What did you SCORE??? Tell me I want to know!!


As you can see I also found some fibers, several brand new wooden stamps for $1, felt, a large circle punch, paint, some jars--thanks Janine!!!, some vintage Heidi Swapp--I will buy all of her stuff I can get my hands on...just sayin'! (thanks Susan!), a rubber brayer (on my 'must have' list for quite some time), and a old school Sizzix machine!!!

Are you asking WHY all of a sudden would she be buying a Sizzix machine (especially that she doesn't own ONE SINGLE die for it!?!?!?!!?) Well chicas...let me TELL ya!! Our Buddy (well... Steff, Renee and soon to be Angie Lentz' buddy) Tim Holtz has released a NEW line of distressed dies in conjunction with Sizzix. Let me be the first to tell you, these things are TO DIE FOR!!! We will have them in the store shortly so be watching for that announcement. If you see certain ones you KNOW you want call the store and get your name down because I PREDICT they will go FAST!!

***I want EVERY embossing folder and On the Edge die cut!!!*** click these pink links to check these cool guys out!


Looked what I picked up from Becky G.... $20 are you JEALOUS?!?!? I LOVE it and can't WAIT to get that darn crop room put together so I can organize all of my paper in it!! Alicia do you LOVE!?!?!?!?




And a FEW other Non-Garbage sale things I picked up while I was in the store... my new Tim Holtz book, some CLEARANCED Thickers (how could anyone pass up 40% off THICKERS??), and of course a Heidi butterfly overlay!!




Oh and ONE more thing...the April kits!! I picked several up for my friends and I (our kits carpool to Winfield {wink!}. And if these aren't HEAVEN, I don't know what is!!! Didn't you just love them this month!?!? Did you recognize anyone in any of these layouts??? I was sooo pumped to contribute this month---I hope you liked!!! I am sure I will be back again as soon as they will have me! :)

I hope you were able to make it to the store this weekend!! If not, never fear Steff ASSURES me that there are still sOOOO many bargains to be found!! And was there anything you were debating on??? Remember FRIDAY is half price day--it might be worth another look then!! Happy Hunting! If you FOUND some of those items that are your mental scrapbooking MUST HAVE list, EMAIL pictures to me (dcurtis@usd357.k12.ks.us)!! We WANNA see what you found and of course you will be entered to win one of my bloggity blog drawings!!!

besosbesos, dc

3 comments:

aday said...

OMG DC that paper cabinet is AMAHZING!!

Unknown said...

Love the paper cabinet! Good find!

JennK said...

I love that cabinet too! I always seem to buy Renee's stuff, lmao