Monday, April 19, 2010

Janine, Janine the Scrappin' Machine!!!!


Are you READY for another Crop Room???  Are you REALLY READY for this???  Janine sent my THIRTY EIGHT.....yes you heard me correctly... I said 38 pictures of her GLORIOUS crop room!!  After I FINALLY got them all downloaded to Blogger, I now know the need for soooo many pictures.  In order to do this room justice there needed to be a lot cause this lady has a TON of awesome stuff!!  It's like a little Scrap*Funattic in there!!!!  :)

Here is what Janine had to say about her space, "I started out with tables. Found a corner cabinet at a garage sale and then it went from there. I read that if you cannot find something in ten minutes then it needs to be redone. So that is what I have been working on.

As you can tell I have a scrap cat trying to keep him out of my way is a challenge sometimes. The desk has my bill stuff. (Yuck!) I figured out what I had the most of which was paper and put it in the closet and took the doors off. I have my paper in plastic bins by theme. When I go to a crop and I am working on that theme I just grab and go. I have all my stamps on one book shelf. It was only $25 dollars from Walmart. It only has room for me but that's alright it makes me go out to crops so I can get other peoples ideas. My file cabinets hold stickers, chip board and I have them in folders by theme so I can find them. Alphabets, bling and rain drops are on my clip it up. Ribbon hangs on my door on a clothes hanger. I have been redoing for several years now always looking for new ideas.


Thanks for sharing with us, Janine!!!  besosbesos, dc

3 comments:

Jana Girl said...

WOW!

jyonash said...

Wow, awesome room...when I show my husband these pics...he will see that I don't have THAT many scraping supplies!!

Rachel said...

holy moly. that's gotta be every scrap supply ever! amazing.