Monday, January 25, 2010

Ist Ev-Ah Organizational Video

So after MUCH a-do I am FINALLY posting the link to our FIRST Weblog oooohhhhaahhhmama!! applause, applause, applause!! Alicia did a TERRIFIC job (she is soo at ease in front of the camera it seems!) . We are PUMPED to be bringing this to you and just hope you get motivated to organize your space however big or small to have the MOST productive year of your life CREATIVELY!!! as always your comments and feedback are SUPER appreciated on this 1st of many Weblog adventures!! We want this to be your GO-TO spot for scrapbooking info of all kinds!! So sit back, enjoy, and let's all follow Alicia the Guru's lead!! I'm off to get started myself!!




besosbesos, dc

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

NICE!! I am ready for the next one.
The "scraps" box is awesome, I have been indecisive on what to do with my scraps.

When you get a magazine, do you read through and then pick out your favorite layouts? I have stacks of magazines...


Hello to Paisley and Crosby as well.

aday said...

Tiffany~I read thru it once then go back and take out my favorite layouts. I have a 3 ring binder where they are organized by the # of pics

Danielle said...

Great job ladies!!!!

Sara said...

I love the idea of keeping the camera and phone cords in the boxes and labeled. Escpecially for the ones you don't use on a regular basis.

Great video and looking forward to seeing what suggestions you have for those of us with closets!

LindaN said...

I cant wait for the next installment. My question is where did you get the cabinets with the drawers? I want ones like those for my room too but didnt know where to get them.
Did I say that I cant wait for the nexto one?

Scrap*Funattic said...

Thanks ladies for your comments!! Paisley and Crosby had fun and may make another appearance in the future!!! Watch for your future installments each Sunday!!!
Linda- I know you can get the 12x12 shelving at Target but you might check with the girls at the store cause they may be able to order them for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job girls! Alicia I love your space. I'm trying to organize my room this will be so helpful. Thank you! Can't wait for the next one! : )

Unknown said...

Wonderful! I'm getting ready to help organize my friend for Ganza. The blog really helps motivate. Now I want to empty out the guest room to get my scrap room going.

Kim said...

Jennifer McGuire just posted an awesome way to store "cling" stamps." Totally worth checking out.

http://jennifermcguireink.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/01/my-entry-4.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+typepad/1204932784s6756/my_weblog+(Jennifer+McGuire,+ink.)