Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cutie Pie Baskets!!

As promised, here is my WONDERFUL new basket I was telling you about. YA know, the one I keep my page kits in (among many other things!!!). Isn't it soooooo CUTIE PIE?!?!?!

I {heart} it very muches!! When I walked in the store I saw it and stopped in my tracks. I'm sure I exclaimed something RANDOM and asked the girls WHAT on Earth was the cutest basket in the whole wide world doing in the store when it BELONGED in my arms?!?!? I do really love it that much!! (I'll be the FIRST to admit, I get a TAD more overly excited than most! Just a TAD! ha!)

I am a HUGE fan of pink and black as a color combo and the textured-fabric-novelty-shopping basket look...SHUT UP!!! (aka NO WAY!!) It was one of those TREASURES that I never knew existed but had wanted all of my life! Do you ever have those shopping moments or is it just me??? So I immediately snatched it up and have been loving it ever since. I have come a long way from the days of hauling my scrapbooking stuff around in a purple laundry basket!! (even though that does sound kinda cute now---maybe I'll bust that back out for Ganza!! hee hee!) Now all of my bags are pink-patterned-cuteness!! What about you??? Would you LOVE to treat yourself to an early Valentine's Day gift in the form of one of these FUN thingys???

***************************************************************************

weeeeellllll, here's the info. they run $25.99 and you will need to call the store to ORDER yours today. As of right now we ARE NOT stocking them. I just did a rough measurement of mine and they run APPROX. 9" deep, 10" wide and almost 20" long!! they are supported by a super sturdy metal frame and come in a VARIETY of catchy colors and patterns. (Sorry the pink one is one of a kind so you won't be able to get it---only me!! JUST KIDDING!!!!!)





























Call the store if you are interested in ordering one today and they SHOULD be here in time for CAG!! WHOOPIE!!! told ya they were adorable!!

8 comments:

Luv2scrap said...

OMG!!! I love it!! The problem is, I can't figure out how to just take a few things and I never have time to put page kits together in time for a crop.

Scrap*Funattic said...

I keep my Chicks in the Attic kits in them!! I don't always have time to make page kits either... and it still seems to take me just as long to put my pages together...I'm still trying to figure that one out!!! :)

aday said...

OMG!! Those are freaking awesome!! I dont think I am still on bag restriction am i?

Tiffany said...

I just ordered my "Cutie Pie basket", not sure what they are really called, but I GOT ONE!! Thanks for showing them to me. Also, I just got registered for Danelle's class next Saturday. The grandparents are going to watch the kids while I learn somethin!!

Scrap*Funattic said...

Alicia--who are WE to place people on bag restriction??? ha! no such thing!

Tiffany-which basket did you get?? I'm soo glad you are going to make it to the class--now it's gonna be FUUUNNN!!!

Kimpossible said...

I LOVE these!!! They are too cute!!! I will have to put this on my wish list!!!!

Unknown said...

wow! I got out of the habit of checking the blog. I am going to have to call and see if the basket comes in purple!

Bridget said...

I love it! Are the colors shown the only one's available? Or are there more?