Friday, September 28, 2007

Well, the day is FINALLY OVER!! I can't remember a day like this one since we very first opened!!!! We were SWAMPED all day long!!! It didn't help that the (*!??# PDF file took about FOUR hours out of my day!!! But, with the help of my good friend Christie Welch we FINALLY have it up and running!! You can find it to the RIGHT of this post - on the TOP of the RIGHT hand side, you should be able to click on the "Crop*A*Ganza Registration Form" link and it will allow you to print it out!! HOPEFULLY!!!



Scrap*Pink is up and running and we are having a TON of fun!! Yes, there are TWENTY ONE croppers!! YES, it's a tiny bit crowded - BUT we are all having tons of fun - getting tons of cropping done - and even making some new friends!!! Here are a few pics from tonight!!Summer broke the sewing machine AGAIN!
Megan Lawrence (one of our new Crop*A*Ganza vendors) donated these items for give-a-ways!

Some of the yummy pink candies!!!Jennifer ALREADY completed ONE layout!! WOW!!!!



Tomorrow is going to be CrAzY fun!!! Here are the SALES were havin!!!


*Cricut Cartridges $59.99 and $69.99

*ALL XYRON (excluding wishblade) items are 20% off!

*Bazzill Cardstock - buy TEN get FIVE free!

*ALL Fiskars Hand punches - 25% off!
*ALL Autumn Leaves stamps are 25% off!

*ALL Stamping Supplies are 15% off!

*Komfy Kushion is 25% off!

*ALL of our kits - Class Kits and Store Kits - are 25% off!!! (there are some awesome kits)!




We are punching punch cards too!!!



Renee's make n take starts at 9:00 am - it's $10.00 and you make a 12x12 fancy pants layout! There are only 25 of them available - so you'd better get here early!!!



Cards make n takes start after noon and will run all afternoon!!!!



join us at the lodge for another make n take from 1:30-2:30!!


NOW - don't forget that JANA is teaching her Survivor class from 2:00-4:00 on SUNDAY!! This class is not yet full and has ROOM for YOU!! You will make a two page layout!! ALL PROCEEDS go to Susan G.!!!


***FIGHT LIKE A GIRL shirts are HERE!!!!!*************************

******CLIP it UPs are back in STOCK!********************

***********NEW We R Memory Keepers foil kits are here!******************

6 comments:

Summer said...

I am having a blast!!! Thank you Attic!!!! For making this weekend sooo much fun! Everything is GREAT!!! And I swear I didn't break the sewing machine, it just had a hiccup again... :]~ Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

*Chelle* said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Wish I was there!!!

GO JENNIFER!!!! One down and more to come!!!

Liz S said...

Summer just needs to stay away from that sewing machine!! ;)

I'm glad you all are having a good time, I'm so jealous!!!

GO ELVIS!!

Liz

Anonymous said...

I had a great time @ Crop*Pink! I was a crop virgin until this weekend. I'm glad my "first" time was @ the Attic!!! Thank you all so much for making me feel welcome! It was a blast and I met some great people!

Christy said...

Oh my gosh, we had SO much fun! I'm ready to do it again! Met some great people, LOVED scrapping with Jennifer again. Oh she is a riot! Is everyone that was there going to crop aganza? i'm thinking I NEED to register tomorrow!
Christy

JennK said...

i thought it was kristy that broke things... ;0z0