Thursday, September 27, 2007

Okay - I know, I know - THREE posts in ONE day!! SHUT UP!!! But, we've got LOTS of stuff going on right now!!!


Here is the makeNtake that KELLY will be doing for us at the GAD lodge from 1:30-2:30 - and kelly would like starbucks if you're coming her way!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! CuTe!! Kids and Big kids of all ages can participate!!! This makeNtake is FREE!!!!! And such a great embellishment to ANY scrapbook page - or even as just a sweet little note to someone special!!!

THEN - back at the store - KELLY will also be creating THIS adorable HALLOWEEN CARD!!! this makeNtake will be held after her makeNtake at the Lodge!!! Once again - supplies are limited - so get out here EARLY!!! (donations are being accepted for THIS makeNtake - ALL going to Susan G. Komen)

This adorable layout was made by Kelly (this seems like the "Kellyshow" doesn't it!?!?! I mentioned to her yesterday that I was anxious to see the new Bazzill Shaped Eyelet cardstock ON a layout - and she delivered!!! I bet her daughter is LOVING this!!!!!!!!

She also brought in this CUTE CUTE "ACMS" (andover central middle school) mini album - of her daughter "cheering"!! Isn't it cute!?! I think she should have a class on how to make it - anyone else?!?!


THIS book is called "Kellys Kids......WHERE are they and WHAT are they doing?"!!! She created this little album with the "Maya Road" altered book and the Cosmo line (she's a Cosmo LOVER!) But she can flip to the divider of her child - and pull out of the pocket - their class schedule and meetings or appointments for the week!! CUTE!!




Okay - LASTLY!! From KELLY!! (the kellyshow!) I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LAYOUT!!! and not JUST because it features BUX!!! I have been WANTING to see this in "real life" - she took snapshots of the coffee cup and put them together like a puzzle - making it a HUGE photo of the cup! I LOVE that her name is also on the cup!!!
Then this is the second page - participating in our challenge - she used "memorabilia"!!! LOVE IT!!
We are so lucky and grateful to have such AMAZING girls at the attic!! We love you guys!

STILL ONE SPOT FOR SCRAP*PINK!!!!!

Renee and I are leaving to head in to "town" to pick up some goodies for Scrap*Pink!!!


More later!!!

5 comments:

Christie said...

First, Renee has a fabulous singing voice. And I am loving the Scrap Pink shirts--very cute. Hope you all agree!!! Excited I got the last spot!!!!! Now I just hope Brent doesn't want to shoot me! lol.

Christie said...

OOOHHHH! I forgot to tell Steff that my computer now plays the tada sound when I get an email from her, so I won't miss any! And she is permanently moved out of my JUNK folder!

JennK said...

YES!!!! Kelly needs to have a class

doggiemom said...

The Kelly show is fabulous! Love the great things she is doing. Definelty time for a class. Always seem to be a "day late and a dollar short" as they say for that opening.

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

WOO HOO KELLY!!! GREAT JOB!!! I WOULD TAKE THAT CLASS!!!