Sunday, September 23, 2007

Okay - so for those of you who don't stalk Jana's blog - you should - but I HAD to RE-COPY - post this from her blog and answer her burning questions regarding Crop*A*Ganza registration - which I might add is only ONE WEEK AWAY!!! STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steff is putting a tremendous amount of STRESS in my life with all these Ganza postings!!! So I am quitting my job and will be pitching a tent Sunday night in front of the store so I can get signed up. Dear Lord, have mercy on Renee, Kristy and Kelly on the 1st of October!!!!

Questions regarding signup:

Will you be installing extra phone lines? NO!! I wanted too - but Debbie says it's NOT IN THE BUDGET!!
Do you think you'll have port-a-potties in the parking lot???
NO!! But, we do have TWO bathrooms - if you HAVE to go - we would probably let you in - but don't think that will gain you any closer to the front of the line!!! (HA HA!)
Can we call it "Pink Monday?" (Obscure reference to Black Friday)
As a matter of fact - Renee and Christie Welch are already "all over it"!
What about crowd control? What if a riot breaks out and innocent scrappers are trampled?? We will do our best to keep all women happy and smiling!! We usually do!! But, should tempers flair - we do have "Mr. Taekwondo" next door!
What if some poor "scrubbie" gets sent to Scrap*Funattic to signup his wife??? Will he file for divorce that afternoon???
Absolutely not!! If anything - he might just get a wonderful greeting from us for being "Husband of the Year!"
Do instructors get PRIORITY signup?? (wink, wink, nudge, nudge!!!) Hmmmmm, whats it worth to ya?!?!
Is "scalping" your spot at Cropaganza illegal?? If not how much would you be willing to pay???
I can't answer that question - but if it does happen - I'd like in on a cut!
Will you have the number of a Crisis Hotline available for those who don't make the cut?
We should have a Crisis BLOG LINE!!! That's a great idea!!! But, NO - those that REALLY want in - WILL get in!!
Will Sarah spend hours glueing glitter to the pdf registration forms?

*(#$#$##@^& that's what I think of all that GLITTER!! We will NOT be having GLITTER this Ganza - but there WILL be lots of BLUE eye shadow!!! (and if Huscher puts anymore baggies of random glitter that she finds around the store - on my desk I think I might jump!)
Will Christie be making a t-shirt that says, "I survived Pink Monday!"
Close!! But, you must be there on "Pink Monday" to see for yourself!
The answers to these burning questions are locked in the minds of the Scrap*Funattic Tower of Power(aka, Mom, Sarah and Steff).


Jana is SO in the wrong profession!! She could be writing for comedy sitcoms!!! HILARIOUS!!! You'd better read below - I've posted one more time today!

0 comments: