Friday, September 21, 2007

Hi there!! How was your week?? This is a quick and short post - but I HAD to tell you about this magazine!!!
I spent and ENTIRE HOUR on the treadmill on Wednesday reading this from cover to cover!!! I haven't done that in a LONG TIME!! I laughed OUT LOUD, cuz the layouts and articles were SO FUNNY. AND, I didn't want to tear ANY of the pages out - I want to keep the ENTIRE magazine in my collection!!!

It's DEFINITELY worth the money!!!


So, if you're looking for a great inspirational mag. - this is the one for you!!! I'll post more later - I PROMISE!! (ya I know!!)

3 comments:

Christy said...

quick question...is this one that will come with a subscription, or do I have to come out and BUY it! :o)
Christy

Scrap*Funattic said...

HHHAAA! It's a "Special Issue" - I'm not sure how that works - if you already subscribe if you get them or not?!?! But, it's SO worth it!!!

jodie said...

Okay Steff...I went and got this and it is AWESOME!!! Glad I got it! Thanks for the tip!