Monday, September 24, 2007

I CAN'T SLEEP!!

I HAAATTTEEE that!!! Especially when I think of all that I have coming up this week and I NEED at least EIGHT hours of sleep every night - AHHHH!!!!

So, here's your challenge for THIS week!!! Taken from Scrapbook Play~

We all have "memorabilia" laying around that we just CANNOT throw away - either you THINK you'll scrapbook it SOMEDAY or you just "can't" (well, Summer could throw it away!....read blog!) but others of us just can't let it go!!! :) SO, this is your challenge for the week. Scrapbook IT!! Either in a one page LO or a two page LO - get it on a PAGE and out of that box - "to scrap"!!! I will scan this page from the magazine first thing when I get to the store in the AM to give you an example. The LO itself is not necessarily the "challenge", although you could "lift" it - but just get that memorabilia onto a page!!!

For example - I found a wedding napkin from my cousin Ticey's wedding from 2004 in my bible this morning in church!! And I have the pictures from her wedding that I have been waiting to crop - so that's what I'm using!!! But you could also use a hospital "id" bracelet - movie tickets - plane or concert tickets - a program from a performance of some sort!!!

That's IT!! Get busy - and I PROMISE you will be happy with your "reward"!! The first person to either email a photo of their completed LO or bring it in to the store will receive a goodie bag!!! So, get busy!!!!

~welcome back KH - did you have a good time!??! Were you able to hit ALL the LSS on your list??!?!

4 comments:

Born2scrap said...

yes i'm baaa-ack and had a great time even if my wonder kid got her butt kicked :( -- like Qui-Gon Jinn says in Star Wars "There's always a bigger fish".

let's see, found Archivers, Two Scrappy Sisters, Scrapbook Page and Scrapbooks Etc., along with a Joann's and Hobby Lobby; awesome stuff but you know, there's no place like home! Going to re-map a few others that we missed for when we go back for CKC.

Just wish someone would have missed me bad enough to clean my house while I was gone so guess what I'm doing today?

ttfn!!

Kelly

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

Kelly... yes they have quite the selection of stores in KC... at times we take a road trip and go for the day. We should try and get a bunch of us and go out there... it would be fun!!!
Clean house?? Does someone actually do this still? Clean house that is??? AHAHAH
Glad you are back!!! Hope you had fun. Steff!!! I love the challenge... I have all sorts of stuff... I will see what I can toss together...:)
BTW.. do we have an idea of what the make-n-takes will look like beforehand?? (for this weekend) Just curious... well better actually work so peace out!!!

Ticey said...

wow, I feel special! I want to see the page when your done. . .send me a pic, please! Love ya!

Kathy said...

Well, I will do this tonight, but know I missed the "goodies". Great idea, and yes, I have TONS of memorabilia that needs scrapped.