Wednesday, September 12, 2007

this is going to be a SHORT post!! i'm on my dh computer and don't have ANY of my pics that i wanted to share - plus I'm frantically trying to clean my house and catch up on my beauty issues (you know - wax, cut, color and fill!!!!).....the in-laws are coming in the morning so i have to make them think i actually keep the house CLEAN for their only SON and grandsons!! :)......but, wanted to give you the DL on the World Card Making day class!!!!

I PROMISE TO POST PICS THIS FRIDAY!!! (Jodie took ALL FORTY 40 (!!!!) cards back with her and is bringing them with her on Friday!)

Here's the "411"........

WHO: ALL OF YOU!
WHAT: World Card Making Day!
WHERE: The attic of COURSE!
WHEN: Saturday October 6th.....FREE make-n-takes beginning at 9:00 AM and running until suppplies are GONE!
FIRST card making class 10:00-12:00
SECOND card making class 2:00-4:00
WHY: Cuz ya'll have been DYING for a good card making class!
Specifics: Each class is $25.00.......with that $25.00 you get TWENTY awesome ONE OF A KIND cards.................IF you sign up for BOTH classes - you get FORTY DIFFERENT ONE OF A KIND cards...............PLUS - a FREE decorated "CARDS" tin to store all of your cards in!!! I'm thinking that this would be an awesome class(es) to take and give as a gift - all of the tins in a pre-made tin!!!!
So, there ya go!! Sign up begins today!!! LIZ - you need to let me know WHICH or if BOTH class you want me to sign you up for!! ( i didn't forget you this time!)

These cards are AWESOME!! SeRIOUSLY!!! Everything from sympathy - to birthday - good luck - tooth fairy - SCHOOL - the list just goes ON and ON!! There are NO repeats in the FORTY cards!!!
We'll wait and see the response from this class before we schedule our NEXT card making class - so if you're one of the THOUSAND (:}) that have been hitting us up for cards classes - get signed up TODAY!!!!!!
More pics and posts later!! And Brynn, I will post more info. about the garage sale later too!!!

7 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

WOO HOO!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS CLASS!! I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW AND FUN IDEAS FOR MY CARDS. JODI IS SOOOO TALENTED!!! I AM SURE THEY WILL BE GREAT!

Liz S said...

Thanks Steff,

It's nice to be remembered.

SIGN ME UP FOR BOTH!! Can't have too many cards.

Thanks again,

Liz

aday said...

wish I could be there sounds like soo much fun!! I will be on a much needed 3 day weekend in Eureka Springs that weekend.

Flair Girl said...

Sweet-I'm always flattered to be mentioned in the blog! I told Gina and we'll be in line. We were first there Sat.

What all are you waxing? Surely the in-laws wont be judging your bikini area!!! If you need a good eyebrow shape-I'm your gal-just let me know!

Savannah Scarbrough said...

Hey Steff,
Sign me up for both!! I am so excited. I can't wait!!
Don't forget me at garage sale time. I love a bargain!!!

Yami said...

I would love to see more card making classes! I already signed up for the earlier class that day (can't do both :(

But would definitely sign up for more if you have them.

jodie said...

I'm getting sooo excited about this day!! I just took all the cards & tin to Steff this afternoon!! I think everyone's gonna love them!!!