Monday, August 4, 2008

a great cause!

Hey everyone!! i received this email from a friend/customer that is involved in this online community and asked for us to post this for YOU all to enjoy!! When there is an opportunity for us to support a great cause AND scrapbook - that's a win win, right!!!

I wanted to send this out to all my “scrappy friends”. I got this from my pen pal from Australia. Her daughter has cystic fibrosis (like Amber had) and she put together an online scrapbooking fundraiser. There are 5 classes at $10 each. 100% of the profits go to CF research and to help CF families in Australia. I know some people might think why help families halfway around the world, but I figure that we are all family in the CF world and that it is also for CF research. Three of the instructors are masters in a scrapbook magazine from Australia (which is a FABULOUS magazine). If you would also send this to your scrappy friends I would appreciate it. The more attention Cystic Fibrosis can get the better!

Thanks
Liz!

0 comments: