Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I feel like I'm letting my loyal blog stalkers down!! I KEEP FORGETTING MY CAMERA to take sneeks pics for you!! BUT, I promise you, before I head to the BW tomorrow afternoon - I WILL GET SOME PICS ON HERE FOR YOU!!!

Today I finally got our 80's music downloaded for this weekend!! Bringing back some memories!!!

Went to Target tonight - got my outfit!! I'm READY!!!! And, I WANNA ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT!!! (Kiss!)

The car and trailer are packed and ready to go - sarah is packed and seriously - we ARE READY!!! Picking up a few donations and treats tomorrow morning and then we're OFF to the BW to prepare for YOU!!! We'll be out there tomorrow and all day friday - then it's ON!!!

Kristy has packed all the totes for the vendor booth!!! Renee has everything planned and ready for the makeNtake at registration - shirts are done.......oh I can't wait!!!

OKay - i'm off to finish odds and ends around the house before the weekend - i'll be back in the AM with sneaks - PROMISE!! S E R I O U S L Y!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'M SO EXCITED!! By the way, my pile of "items to pack" closely resembles your pic!

The Life of an Eight Year Olds Moms said...

Steff and the gang,
I am SO SO SO sad I won't be at Ganza. Maybe next time I'll be able to get a seat. I'll be thinking of you all while I'm just sitting around at home!!! Please give updates on the blog, so I can know how much fun I'm missing. Hope its a great time!!!
Gina

laurie:) said...

Bring an 80's picture, senior pics, yearbooks etc. to share and giggle at.