Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We R Memory Keepers Exclusive Membership Program

Are you Hip? Cool? With it??? Have you heard about WRMK?!?!? (If not that's OKAY...that is where I come in!!)

We R Memory Keepers Membership Program is an EXCLUSIVE line just for SALE in ONLY Brick and Mortar Indy Scrapbooking Businesses. This is SUCH a cool program that is ONLY offered to the LSS's that you WON'T see in the big chain stores. It is SOOO great to feel SPECIAL and be able to offer such ADORABLE Exclusive product to you, our loyal customers!!

Here are a few recent and upcoming lines. If you see something you like be sure to get into the store quickly to get those super new pp's picked up because they only send us a limited supply and we have sold out EACH MONTH!!! It is sooo cool to see gals already "following" this line and coming in each month as soon as they hear we have them in stock.

Old Glory *my personal FAVE* is available in the store TODAY!!


Show and Tell----Shipping May 15th!


Out and About -----Shipping June 15th!

Heebie Jeebies---shipping July 15th!!

Aren't they CUTE!?!? I am a sucker for the SHAPED patterned paper!!

As I have been PROMISING I will be announcing some blog WINNERS tomorrow as well as sparking up somethin new that has a value of about $70 that the boss ladies are letting me give away so don't miss out!! Check back in with me tomorrow (as I hope you do everyday!!!) besosbesos, dc

3 comments:

KB said...

I so can't wait! DC you are SUCH an ENABLER!

LindaN said...

I am so sad that I live closer so I could come in EVERY day to see what is going on with the new lines. However, my bank is glad that I dont live any close.

Unknown said...

It's a little embarassing to be drooling over these at work!