Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Calling ALL Out Of State Attic*FunAttics!!!!

Have you seen this one????.................


We LOVE hanging out at the Attic and cropping the day away!! and we'll be doing that again really soon since school is out TOMORROW!! WOOOHOOO! Get pumped cause I'll be coming to you here on the blog with new products and video almost DAILY!! Soooo lmk what you would like to see me bloggity bloggin about and I will do my best to get that on for you! Mini classes, tutorials, store updates, CITA, what else????

(psssst that could count as one of your THREE comments!!)

aaaannnnddd speaking of commenting.... DO NOT FORGET that TOMORROW at 2pm I will be announcing the WINNER of a 2 months subscription to our monthly kit club Chicks in the Attic {CITA}!! Woohoo! I wish I could win!! Pick me, pick me!

That is ONE Sweeeet prize ladies....TWO Months worth of scrapping supplies (20+ layouts worth total on average) mailed right to your front door in a couple of weeks!!

So in order to be eligible for our RANDOM Drawing (are you an iCarly fan?!?! Can you Hear that echoing in your head??? Let me say it again....Random Drawing!) you must:

  • be a Registered Follower of this SWEET blog
  • live out of the state of Kansas
  • comment on THIS POST telling us what you lovelovelove to see in a scrapbook store. Events, classes, product. etc.
  • comment on at least TWO older posts of your choice (during the contest period)

DO THIS!! You won't be sorry!! It will only take a few minutes.

and {hinthint} you have a VERY good chance of winning if you enter...just sayin' :)

and don't worry KANSAS girlies....I have MORE kits to give away to you next week!!!

besosbesos, dc

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm from out of state {hint} and I like to win things {hint!}! I love the MOTM ideas you have posted. It's not overwhelming like some sites that let anyone post - it's simple, clean, and GREAT!!