Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hola Laura!!


It has already been a month and we need to take un minuto to introduce all of you to our NEWEST Attic Member!!! Please take a minute to get to know her better, you'll be seeing lots and lots more of Laura around here!!! I asked Laura to tell you a lil' somethin' about herself...with a little hesitation, and a LOT of pleading (!!), here's what she had to say!!......



Hey Scrap fanatics! My name is Laura, Auntie Lala to my 6 nieces and nephews and Scrappin' Auntie to all my scrappy friends! My husband, Adam, and I just relocated here from Jacksonville, Florida, (no, I don't miss it!!!) but Wichita isn't new to me 'cuz I spent all my childhood summers here with my dad's family. Scrappin' has been my passion for almost 7 years; I was a designer and instructor at Scrap'n Stuff in FL, teaching everything from 101,102 & 103, to Mom & Me and Kid's Kamp, and my personal fave - altered art! Give me a bucket, box or bag and it's gonna get scrapped up pretty quick! My style is to get down & dirty - rip it, tear it, ink it, then jazz it up with as much ribbon, buttons or doodads as can possibly fit! I'm a Quickutz freak. (Yes! After all these years, I still LV my personal diecut tool.) I'm a total Starbucks SNOB, I love red, Chewy Spree (hint, hint), and I believe no girl can evah have too much jewelry or scrap junk! I'm really excited to be hangin' out at the 'Attic and can't wait to meet each one of you!


**pssstttt....okay - so laura didn't mention that she's ALSO a STAMPING QUEEN!! (or at least WE think she is!).....SOOOOO....what does this mean for YOU!? Well, GOOD NEWS! In the future, you'll hopefully be seeing more stamping PRODUCTS, CLASSES and KNOWLEDGE coming your way from the 'Attic!!! YAY!



ALSO, we need some feedback! Why are in the process of stocking and stalking {ha!!} our new Big Pink Attic space and we want...no...NEED your opinion.



What products do you want to see in the NEW store??



old faves.....



New product....



specific designers or lines....



What do you think??? PLEASE tell us! We want to carry the MUST HAVE items and set our business APART from the other "Big Stores" by bringing you TOP NOTCH customer service and this is ONE way we want to do this. We want the new location to be FLOWING with all of the things you can't get enough of! Pleasepleaseplease let us know (and feel free to be specific)!! Angie L. is calling right know I just know it saying, "WE need more Tim Holtz!!!" (guess what Angie...your wish is being fulfilled!!!) Your opinions are VALUABLE because we know we wouldn't be where we are without such awesome customers!!! So Leave a BLOG Comment (we are a little lacking in that department....I'll have to brainstorm some ways to *Spark* the commenting section of the blog!!), call, email the store, or simply let us know the next time you are in...tell us what you think we should carry. All suggestions are WANTED, APPRECIATED, and CONSIDERED!!!



I hope you are allll having a FELIZ CINCO de MAYO!!! I am up to my eyeballs in mexican food right now!! (tough job, I know!!!) besosbesos. dc

10 comments:

Rachel said...

I would like to see more October Afternoon (is that a suprise?), Lily Bee, CosmoCricket, More JBS (the new playful line looks really fun), Jillybean Soup,Pink Paisley, American Crafts Lizzy Lines and lots of My minds Eye. :)

Rachel said...

I would like to see more October Afternoon (is that a suprise?), Lily Bee, CosmoCricket, More JBS (the new playful line looks really fun), Jillybean Soup,Pink Paisley, American Crafts Lizzy Lines and lots of My minds Eye. :)

Doris P. said...

okay.. I was going to say some of the things that Rachel said.. So I second that' motion....
in addition too... I would love to see classes that feature using the vinyl, magnets, more in depth classes tips & tricks of the expression and even the DS. ya know.. more than just a "beginning - this is how you turn it on.. more than that class"(of course.. i don't have a laptop) and crops of the cricut...

overall - I LOVE your store and pleased with the selections BUT always happy to see more paper.. LOVE paper!!

funny (punny-style) stamp sayings... LOVE words! just punny-style in general is also wanted.. (what's the old womens name?? she's funny.. things like this.
Would like more martial arts paper

What's the chance of selling stamps from peachy keen stamps?? LOVE/WANT the faces...
okay.. enough said....

Yami said...

More BLING!! Love the BLING!!!!

Anyway, so excited for your new store location and CROPPING area!! You all are the bomb-diggity!! Ya know it!!!

aday said...

More Jenni Bowlin and organizational pretties!!

KB said...

How about some Hambley!

Tiffany said...

I love Bo Bunny and Teresa Collins. I love how all the stuff is organized by theme, it helps me spend more money to get my layouts completed.

KB said...

How about 7 gypsis photo trays to alter.

Angie Lentz said...

Hello ladies. Sorry I am late to the party. I have been out of the loop. I would LOVE LOVE more TIM HOLTZ!!!! I would also like some more open stamps. I also wanted to tell you that I am in LOVE with this months Chicks in the Attic kit!!! I don't know who the designers are in the kit but I love it. I also want to thank DC for turning me on to these kits. Ladies (and gents if there are any) I would highly recommend these kits!!!! Anyways sorry I have been out of the loop. Everyone have a great weekend!!!!;))

Lan said...

I'd like to see you carry copics and alot of the lines that Rachel mentioned :)