Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Whew............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a BLAST we had!!!!

SO MUCH LAUGHING it's UNREAL!! SO much crying BECAUSE of the laughing - it's CRAZY!! There were times when JR (my new name for Roeder!) was crying!! THAT's hard to do!

I didn't, personally, take very many pictures - and naturally, I'm not happy about that NOW - but at the time - I just didn't WANT to take the time to do it - was too busy cropping!!!! I got TEN double page layouts COMPLETED!!! That's AWESOME!! Thanks to Krusty - we (sarah and I) got to crop till we dropped !! She cropped too - but was in charge of the booth for the weekend, and was a PERFECT PRINCESS about it too!

It was so nice to just sit back and watch everything else going on around us - not that I enjoyed watching Alicia stress about things (cuz we were in her "trailer"!) - but it was nice to be able to be removed from all of it and not feel RESPONSIBLE - does that make sense?!?!? So, yes - we will be going back in April to Bartlesville - CANNOT WAIT!!! I have to say that Liz, Tracy, JR, Keri, Tracy, Debbie, Christie, Krusty, Sarah, Donna, Kathy, Amy, Vickie, Rita and Alicia- we had a BLAST!! YOU TOTALLY made this weekend so ENJOYABLE!! I LOVE ALL OF YA!!!! Tracy - I will NEVER look at another bag of MULCH the same again!!!! :) Liz - I will think of you EVERYTIME I see a Golf cart OR a GO cart - either one!!!


***oh my gosh - one of the BEST things about Crop Camp this time - was the "bellhops" that they had!! There were these "youngsters" that helped us unload and load up ALL of our cropping supplies - it was AWESOME!! They worked for tips for their youth group!! That was the BEST Shandra!! We're SO copying you for Ganza!
This photo was taken at 7:00AM on Friday on our way OUT of town - can you SEE Keri and JR in the car anywhere??!


It's all good now that our BUX has arrived - thank you CHRISTIE!!!!


The back of MY car - NOT ALL OF THIS IS MINE - some of it's for our vendor booth!! but still - SERIOUSLY I WAY over pack at these things!


Krusty looked and looked and LOOKED for her chipboard letters that she had JUST crystal lacquered - where did they GO!??!?! Okay - you can't REALLY tell (one of those HAD TO BE THERE MOMENTS!) but Donna decided to take a little nap and get REJUVENATED for more scrappin' - under her CROP table!! This woman can sleep ANYWHERE!!!!

This was a WONDERFUL moment - when midnight hit on Saturday night - Kathy got on a chair and turned the clock back AN HOUR!! A WHOLE NOTHER HOUR OF CROPPIN!!!! Poor Amy's eyes were closed in this one - and mine were closed in the other one - I hope she got a good one!


How was your Halloween?? Got loads of photos ready to crop?!!? ME TOO!!! I cannot WAIT until Christmas - I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!! They were already playing Christmas music in Walmart in Ark City!! LOVE IT!! I cannot WAIT to start decorating - every year it's an argument between "mom" and I as to WHEN is the earliest that I should get the decorations out!! Don't be surprised if they're up BEFORE Thanksgiving this year!!!!

Okay - so Renee and I (and I'm sure the rest of the attic family are on board as well, just haven't had a chance to catch up to them yet)! have decided to start a challenge - we don't have the specifics outlined YET - but we are going to be using the "we DARE you" book - so be watching for that - I'm hoping to have more on that VERY SOON!!!


We got the NEW KI laced Cardstock paper in today - THIS IS WHAT REALLY happens before the new stuff hits the floor!! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't worry - NO PAPER was harmed in creating this post! (those of you that KNOW "my renee" - know eXaCtLy what she is saying RIGHT NOW!)!!!!

We also just got A BOX full of fun goodies from Maya Road - QUEEN CROWN chipboard pieces, some alterable books - chipboard buttons and more!! PLUS - the new Bazzill Stitchery sets are here! AND the Bazzill Splat Mats are here - they can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees.........NOTHING STICKS - It's like the SILPAT of Scrapbooking - (says RENEE!)

I also am in the last stages of sending out a newsletter for November - so be watching for that too!!!! Okay - that's all for now - I will post more later!! have a great day!

5 comments:

babsbrown said...

OOOOMMMGGG! TOTALLY LOVE the KI Lace Cardstock! I am SO gonna play with this tomorrow! BTW, I do NOT have a hickey on my neck, I had been scratching it! :) haha. Although I totally did lick the paper!

Kim said...

Thought you were off the BUX. Looks like you had a great time. I will be stopping in soon to check out the new stuff.

doggiemom said...

Looks like you all had a great time down there. Can't wait to get in to get some of that lace cardstock. Looks great!

Lan said...

Guess I'll have to make another trip in soon, I didn't see all those fun stuff last night. Great weekend photos, glad you had a good crop. Look forward to seeing the dare challenges.

Liz S said...

Ok, yuck Renee. I so hope that paper isn't on the shelves, LOL!!

Steff, look what I did

http://yabbadabbadoliz.blogspot.com/