Tuesday, November 13, 2007

less than NINE days until Thanksgiving................................CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!? How does this happen?? The older we get the faster time goes?!?! Remember when you couldn't WAIT until "Thanksgiving break"?!?! I used to BEGGGGG my mom to let me stay home the day before Thanksgiving, and help her clean house!! We used to have Thanksgiving at mom and dads house each year and I LIVED for this holiday!! I love getting together with family that we would only see ONCE a year!! I can't wait for Thanksgiving!! And I REALLY can't wait for Black Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Black Friday!! I LIVE for that stuff!! Up at 4:00am - to be at my favorite "mapped" out stores by 5:00 AM!!


Speaking of Black Friday - we are working on some FABULOUS sales as well!! We're sure to have our famous Apple Cider and Christmas decorations ready to go! The girls and I have been working behind the scenes on some fun ideas and decorations for you!!! We're going to begin our decorating next week and have got everyone working on some gift ideas for you to PURCHASE!!! Both already completed and do it yourself!!!


I'm getting the bug to clean and move again - but with the stress of the holidays coming - I'm just not sure WHERE to begin!!!

OOOOHHHHHHH - I almost forgot - FANCY PANTS has SHIPPED!! Cross your fingers we get it by Friday - otherwise we'll have it on Monday!! The NEW Holly Jolly line - AND the new Christmas 12x12 STAMPS!!!



We FINALLY got the rest of our Heidi Swapp items in from SUMMER CHA!! The Ghost colored flowers and the BIRDs (with the CORRECT number of birds!)........got some great new ribbons from May Arts too!!! We got some fabulous new making memories plastic clear jars in various sizes, and have restocked some misc. items around the store!!!

Our fabulous instructors have brought their newest layouts in for Decembers classes and I must say - they are D-INOMITE!!!! This time of year is hard for EVERYONE to commit to ANYTHING and we understand that - so if you've looked at our December calendar - you'll notice we aren't having ANY classes the last two weeks!! So, ALL of your favorite classes will be at the BEGINNING of December - allowing you to come in while things aren't nearly as hectic and take some time for yourself!! So, take a look at that and consider taking a few classes!!!

The last Year w/Baby class is on December 15th - so sad - but SO exciting for those who have been taking it since the beginning...............WOW to have your child's FIRST year completed and behind you - what an accomplishment!!! So, what will Jana be doing now - you ask?? Well, I can't give TOO much information away - but since I usually do try to let you loyal blog readers know FIRST - she is going to be replacing the YWB class with a monthly "TODDLE TIME"!!! So, you can just continue on with her, beginning in January!!!!! She's also going to be teaching some other classes - but I'll fill you in on that later when I have ALL the new class information for you!!! (leave you in suspense!)

Thank you so much to Kandice Schultz - she came in the store this afternoon and saw that I was a little grumpy!!!! (hubby got called in to work for a fire and the kiddos had to come up here with me and I was NOT looking forward to having them here with me all night!) so, she went home and baked me some Chocolate chip cookies - brought them to me STILL WARM!! AND GOOOOEY!! Kelli and I LOVED them!! Thank you so much Kandice!

Okay - I PROMISE YOU - tomorrow morning we will have our FIRST challenge from the DARE book!!! Renee is working on it AS WE SPEAK (TYPE!) and has promised to have it ready for you in the AM!!! Some of these challenges will involve a RAK!!! (random act of kindness - thank you to Summer for clearing that up for all of us!) and some of them will just get "ataboys"! but I promise that these challenges will totally have you scrapbooking the UN-ordinary!! I'm LOVING this book!!!!

Have a fabulous night and I'll be back in the AM with your challenge!!

3 comments:

aday said...

Whats the DARE book? I gotta know

Christie said...

Had fun chatting today. I am thinking I might have to stop by next Fri. for the cider! Also working on the PFO for the llamma lover.

Yami said...

ROCK ON!!! I am soooo excited! I just love a good challenge!