Thursday, November 1, 2007

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for CROP CAMP!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for CROP CAMP!!!

CAN you HEAR my EXCITEMENT for CROP camp!??!

I wish YOU ALL WERE GOING!!! Sarah and I were just reminiscing of our past Crop Camp memories - I love crop camp!!!! We are SO excited to go!!! Just wanted to share our excitement with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are loading up the carS now, so if you think of ANYTHING that you need us to bring with us - we can do that!!!!!

I'm working on a newsletter and updates for the blog - new stuff that's arrived and all that jazz.....along with working with Jodie on getting the card class kits ready for sale and her NOVEMBER Christmas Card class ready................so be waiting for that!!!!

Kristy is FURIOUSLY working on LAYOUT of the month for THIS Saturday!! It's darling - I'll post pics later!!! I also have some GORGEOUS layouts to post from our DIGI class too!!!

On top of ALL that - we're also looking to HIRE someone!!?! Any takers?????

We are looking for someone who can work Tuesday and Thursday evenings from around 6ish till close - 8:30 and THREE weekends a month?!?! Any takers??????????? ANYONE!?!?! If you're interested -come by and pick up an application!!!!

Okay - more to come later!!!

2 comments:

aday said...

I AM SOOO READY!! Crazy huh? I have 1/3 of my car packed. 2nd 3rd will be after work then to the camp then home till tomorrow and then clothes. If Kristie or Cara sold pantied I wouldnt need to pack at all I could just buy a new outfit and jammies every day!

*Chelle* said...

I know SOMEONE who would take that job for sure!!! LOL